Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween Everyone! Today has been a fabulous day! First my computer tech got me a new checkout computer! I've been using the computer back in my office to check in and out books for the last three months. It seems wierd to have my desk back after all that time. There was some definite celebration going on after the computer was installed and working.
Second, I finished the Monkey socks and they will be sent out tomorrow (right on time). I love being on time. I'm really proud of getting these socks done, because I really didn't think that they had to be mailed until the end of November. Luckily, Becky told me better. This brings my total sock count for Socktoberfest up to 6. Three pairs of baby socks and three pairs of adult socks, all done.
Gotta send some e-cards! Have a happy and safe Halloween , everyone!

2 comments:

B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B said...

Hi - Just wanted to let you know that your package has not arrived on my end. In case it was insured, you may want to start investigating on your end. Thanks (Your Monkey Swap Pal)