Monday, October 29, 2007

101 Designer One Skein Wonders

Looky, Looky, I got a Bookie. 101 Designer 1 skein Wonders came to the house today. It is super cute. I'm totally making the fishbowl hat for the Baby shower I'm going to next week. There's a Boy-Oh-Boy sweater in there that will go with it perfectly. I can't wait to cast on, but I need to. The monkey socks are going slowly but surely. I'll get them done and in the mail by the right time, there's just not going to be a ton of other knitting going on. No pictures again today. I went to Kathy's to discuss something and forgot the camera there again today. You'll have to wait until tomorrow. Have a great day all!

1 comment:

Katjuska said...

Thank you! I got the package today :)

I love the socks, the yarn (Wow!), the candy, the bookmarks, the soap. I think I have hide the Jelly Beans as the kids like them as well ;)

Thanks!