Thursday, October 11, 2007

Coffee and Hogwarts Swap

I got my Hogwarts 2 swap package a few days ago (bad blogger, no cookie) and it is rockstar! I'll post pictures and rave about it tomorrow. In the mean time, here are my questions for Coffee Swap 3:

QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean, please
2. Fully-loaded or decaf?The more caffine the better
3. Regular or flavored? either is fine with me
4. How do you drink your coffee? with cream and splenda (I'm a wimp)
5. Favorite coffee ever? Pumpkin Spice Latte or White Chocolate Mochas from Starbucks
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Most anything is fine
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? cookies
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I'm good
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I love all natural yarns
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Novelty crap
11. What's on your needles? It might be better to ask what is not on my needles at this point. Hmmmm... 3 shawls, a they might be pirates hat, 10 pairs of socks, a baby surprise sweater, a kid's skirt, several baby hats, several bags, a lace scarf, and a my so called scarf.
12. Favorite colors? Purple, pink, blue, green, and black (not all together)
13. Allergies? Nope
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? No dark or white chocolate, please. I only like milk chocolate. I think that's about it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*10* pairs of socks?? Oh my!! :)

And I just got word that the suitcase containing my pattern and yarn for a baby surprise jacket has arrived. If I get stuck, I'll be in touch!

LaLa said...

Anytime you need a yarn fix, let me know :)