Monday, October 15, 2007

Socktober Fest


For some reason, I always seem to be lacking on the blogging during October. This month always makes me feel a bit behind on everything. Luckily, I have today and tomorrow off to catch up. These are Nikki's socks. I finished them the first week of October, in celebration of Socktoberfest (there's a flickr group). My goal for Socktoberfest was a pair of adult socks every week and a pair of baby socks every other week. That would be 6 pairs of socks total during the entire month. How am I doing so far? Well, I have Nikki's pair to count for the first week and a pair of really cute baby socks that I need to take a picture of. I also have my pair of baby socks for this week done (again lacking on the picture). But I've been lapse on completing a pair of adult socks for last week. I'm almost there. I just need to find time to sit and knit. Maybe I'll work on that this afternoon... Tomorrow, I'll post some pictures I took of the Buddy Walk that I participated in yesterday. And maybe some pictures of those baby socks. Maybe even a picture of some adult socks.... Who knows????

Edited to add: apparently, blogger is having some picture loading issues. I'm going to load the picture into flickr and you can check it out there in the meantime. Got it now. Bad Blogger!

No comments: