Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wide Open Spaces


I did end up bringing my laptop with me to Pittsburgh. I'm test knitting something for Sheri at The Loopy Ewe and wanted to be able to email my finished pictures to her and notes. It's a great pattern and I want to wait until I get permission from her to post any pictures. I got over half of it done on the plane ride and am hoping to get the other half completed tomorrow (i've cast on and am working on the ribbing). I'm using my bag that I got from the White Oak Studio Thelma and Louise Kit to store all my knitting in and it is working out great. On another note, Emily loved her present and I'll post pictures tomorrow. Time for bed, I have to be up early tomorrow to pick up Becky and Trick at the airport (and go yarn shopping).

No comments: