Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday is for Socks


Thanks to lots of football listening (The Steelers are never on t.v. down here), I've almost finished the second of Nikki's socks. The picture above is from a few days ago, but it shows off the true colors of the yarn, better than I picture I could take tonight would. The yarn is Fiesta Ballet, a 50% merino, 50% alpaca blend, that is very nice to knit with. It also seems to knit up very fast. I'll put up all the stats when I show the picture of the second sock. I also wanted to say thank you again to everyone for their comments, thoughts, and prayers. I appreciate it more than I can say.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Well, listening to the Steelers lose was probably as bad as watching them do it... And Michelle has been trying to suck me into the secret of the stole, too, but I resisted... I haven't finished MS3, yet! It was nice to meet you at Bloomin'Yarns. I hope your friend finds all the strength and comfort and courage that she needs. Peace.