Thursday, September 27, 2007

Socks For the Infirm

Thank you all for your kind comments. I took off work yesterday and spent the day in the hospital with Nikki. While I was there, I knit on her socks. The first one is done and I have started the second, I am knitting them out of Fiesta Ballet in the Wild Oak colorway. I love the colors and the 50% Superfine Alpaca and 50% Tencel content. I am hoping to finish these by Saturday. I am almost finished with my project for Sheri, I didn't want to take projects for people other than Nikki into the sick room just in case (BTW, that was pointless because she hasn't been contagious since Monday). Hopefully, I can finish those up, also. Tomorrow, I plan on blogging about a really cool yarn shop in PGH and showing you all the goodies I got from there (It's really that good). I'll try to show you pictures of Nikki's socks on Saturday and get permission to show the secret project. Have a great Friday!

No comments: