Sunday, September 16, 2007

Vibrant Colors



Here are 2 of the finished objects created at Chez LaLa this past week. The first is a hat created out of Noro Silk Garden color 2010. I love the colors that Noro creates in their yarns, I just wish they'd pick out all the junk like little twigs. This is a simple hat and I cast it on during a MASH marathon last night and finished it before 4 today (keep in mind that I slept for 11 hours in there, too). Cast on 98 stitches on size 7 needles and go to town. The second picture is of some baby socks I made out of Wollmeise in the Suzanne color-way. I love the colors of this yarn! The best part is that I still have around 500 yards to make of pair of socks for me. That's just rockstar.
Next up on the needles is a present for my future sister-in-law. Today's her birthday!!!!!!! I figure I can give her a birthday gift before the wedding (only 6 days away!).

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oooh, I love that Suzanne color. I'll have to get me some of that after I knit up these fall colors.

Love the hat. It looks like it would brighten up any dreary winter day.