Wednesday, August 29, 2007

100th Post

As a middle school teacher, I am often baffled about the excitement that goes on in elementary schools about the 100th day of school. They have parties and I've seen a plethora of stuff with the "100 days of school" logo on it. It's something that I've just not understood in the past. I think I might now have an inkling. This is my 100th post of 2007 (my 125th overall). I think that's really kinda cool. Saturday also marks one year since I began blogging and internet came to Chez LaLa. I'm thinking I'll have a contest. Look for more details on that Saturday (I have not one but 2 meetings to go to tomorrow; The mentoring one and as a school representative at the Chamber of Commerce meeting where my superintendent is speaking. I'll be too busy to blog. By Saturday, I should be able to think of something).

No comments: