Friday, June 15, 2007

Why I've Been AWOL

It seems like the past two months have just flown by and I've been doing the bare minimum of blogging. Here's what's going on in the life of LaLa.
  1. Baby Showers got out of control. I knit for 2 others that I didn't even blog about. I had a total of around 9 showers I went to this school year. So far there's only 1 in the works for next year, but Dora's having twins (we're not sure about the genders yet, so I' going to hold off a bit before starting something).
  2. End of the school year was crazy. My assistant went on medical leave in March and I just kept constantly busy at school. I was also asked to be Faculty Chairperson and head of mentoring for next year. I figured I'd be up at school a lot this summer, so I decided to teach Science in summer school. I had forgotten how much I loved the structure of teaching a "real" subject. So now I'm at school from 7:30-1:30 everyday.
  3. Ravelry. I got my invite the other day and now I can't stop playing. It's just as addicting as the Knit Pligg.
  4. The Knit Pligg. I don't want to even guesstimate how many hours of my life I have spent hitting "random story.

I still owe you a crazy hotel story form PGH and a look at Emily's socks. I'll try to remember to do that today. Plus a finished a Little Girl's Sundress yesterday at Knit Night.

No comments: