Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cranky

I might have been was a bit cranky earlier. I took a nap and then took a break from the knitting to go see the movie Evan Almighty. I loved both the nap and the movie. The movie really put things into perspective for me. There's a point where Morgan Freeman is explaining that when people pray to God for patience, he grants their prayer by giving them an opportunity to prove their patience. I've always felt that I was meant to be a teacher and a knitter yet I was complaining because I have been given a multitude of opportunities to teach kniiting. I am really and truly excited about being able to teach these classes, I am just feeling a bit pressured to get all my ducks in a line. I also have another stressor that several of my close friends know about, but I'm trying to not borrow trouble by blogging about something that may or may not happen. We'll know for sure by Wednesday, either way.

On a positive note: Look at my pretty half sock.
I try to have one plain easy-peasy sock on my needles for when I'm waiting in line at the gas station or bored at work. This is the great Three Irish Girls Sock yarn in Quinn that had all of the knots (Jenny did send me a new skein that is even more pretty). The mess behind the sock is what my desk looks like most of the time. You can see the lovely Sock Bug pattern (Crooked Cable) that I want to start at some undisclosed time in the future (maybe for Sockapalooza?) Have a great Monday all!

No comments: