Saturday, February 24, 2007

Weak


I am weak. I have a ton of stuff to knit (including three pairs of socks already on needles) and what do I do? I cast on another pair of socks. I need this pair of socks. These are straight vanilla stockinette socks. I require some knitting that is not patterned, cabled, or lacy. These are comfort socks knit out of an incredible yarn (I'll tell you what it is after I buy out all the new shipment of it that the Loopy Ewe has coming in. I'm selfish like that and I have credit so I'll still be honoring the whole Lent thing.)
Now I feel bad because I'm being selfish...Oh well, I'll get over it. How about this, if someone leaves me a comment guessing about what yarn this is and gets it right, I'll reveal it to all. I'll even give a hint...I bought this at the Loopy Ewe when she had the huge restock with all the Apple Pie yarn (no, it's not Apple Pie).

No comments: