Friday, February 16, 2007

Good News! (maybe)

First off, I'm really excited that there's a new yarn shop moving into Hernando. You can find it online at www.thatyarnshop.com . I was over there yesterday and I was amazed at the space. I can't wait for it to open! I'm knitting some socks for Kathy out of Scheaffer Anne (such a yummy sock yarn). Now I have to pick out a pattern (or two...)
In other news I'm hoping to make a spot in the Sock Madness. I submitted my email (after several failed attempts) and hopefully I'll be participating!!!! This would be the maybe part of the title. I had read about this event forever ago and I had forgotten to check the sign up dates. Luckily, I saw that sign-ups were going on, so I'm hoping I grabbed a spot. If you want to participate and haven't signed up yet, now is the time!

No comments: