Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Fourth of July!!!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!!! Here at Chez LaLa we celebrated by doing yardwork, grilling some veggies and burgers on the grill, and spending time together. Mom and I spent the afternoon downstairs. She was spinning up some fiber and I was working on my Hogwarts Socks for the swap. I'm going to have to send those out by the begining of next week. I almost have the first sock done, so things are going okay on that front. I'm thinking of signing up for the second round. I would be classified as a "Second Year Student" and the rules would be a bit diferent, which I think I would enjoy.
I've also been working on the cable bag. I think I'm going to take that to school tomorrow to work on it some more during my planning period.
Speaking of Summer School, there's only 1 week left and I'm very excited because that means I can stay up as late as I want all the time. I'm such the night owl and the only time that I can really indulge is during the summer.
Anyway, I hope you and your families have a fun and safe fourth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th to you, too! We all sat out in the parking lot and watched the fireworks over in the park. :)