Saturday, April 07, 2007

Harry Potter Sock Swap

This is my first sock swap. I've heard so many good things about sock swaps and I can't wait to get started!
Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Ravenclaw

2. Shoe size? Size 10 in the US and 42 in European (or whatever Birkenstocks are sold in)

3. Foot Length? Just short of 10 inches

4. Foot Circumference? 9.5 inches

5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
I don't know. I just started knitting socks on dpns in the last few months. I know that I don't like Pony and I prefer a short length like 5.5 inches. I like sizes 1 or 1.5. Why don't we go with one of your favorites so I can try them out? I'm always looking for some new tools
6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
See above so that I'm not incredibly redundant
7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
Let's see...(flips through 1st book because although I know blue is involved, I can't remember exactly) Okay, the book is blue and brown and the movie is blue and gray. I'm more of a gray person than a brown person. But I don't have a strong preference either way.
8. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
Yup!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

10 points for RAVENCLAW!

I just emailed you your Hogwarts Sock Pal. Hope you have lots of fun!