Sunday, January 14, 2007

Too Many Socks...Too Little Time

I finished Becky's Birthday Socks out of STR "Hard Rock." Becky has big feet as you can see in this picture (What are big sisters for if not to make fun of their younger siblings?) Her birthday is February 6th and I was actually planning ahead on the knitting for once. Becky and I knit drastically different things, but after both of us looking at the crazy amount of socks we have to knit (I would like to finish 7 more pairs by the end of February), we've decided to have a sock off. The person who knits the most pairs of socks by the end of the month will be declared the winner. I'm ahead for the moment with 2 pairs. But Becky is one of those crazy people who can knit 2 socks at once on double points using a slip stitch method. She's almost ready to finish her second "pair" of socks, which would make us tied (she has one of each color at this point). I had better go and get knitting...

No comments: