Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sweet Charity

Last night, I went to the Orpheum to see Molly Ringwald in "Sweet Charity." We went to celebrate E.B's birthday and had a blast. Unfortunately, I didn't get home until well after midnight. I got up at 5:30 to go to school, so I got very little sleep.
One thing I can't blame on lack of sleep is the ginormous nature of the socks I've been knitting lately. The Collinette Jitterbug pattern tells you to knit 33 rows for the heel flap. That seems huge now, but at the time I didn't question it. Needless to say, the Jitter bug sock is getting a rip back (I'm too lazy for pictures of anything right now). I've spent the last hour listening to knitting pod casts and knitting swatches with the thought that some socks I knit this week may turn out right.
The Loopy Ewe updated with lots of cool yarn I'm lusting over, including lots of yarn pirate. I bought my yarn for my Martha Socks (Check out Sheri's blog) and can't wait to get started on them. I'm thinking a jaywalker pattern, but I need to ponder that when my brain cells can function.

No comments: