Sunday, January 28, 2007

Frustration

Dear Yarn,
Yes, I know the stash is getting a bit cramped these days. I know more skeins have been arriving than have been leaving and that makes it hard to breathe, especially if your neighbor is mohair. But, I have had a very busy week judging reading fair projects, processing books, looking at fifth wheels with Wheezy, and playing My Little Ponies with Julie. I would have taken you to some of these places but Muggles seem to frown on that sort of behavior. I also know that you are planning a revolt if you do not become the many hats, booties, and socks required for gifts over the next month. I am planning on knitting and watching season 11 of MASH today in an attempt to catch up. I will also be going to Tuesday night knitting this week. I might even take the car in to get the windshield wipers fixed (even more knitting time). BUT I will not give in to your ridiculous demands that say I should keep up with my sock clubs. I'll knit all those Sweet Sheep skeins when I'm good and ready (The same goes for the Lenten Rose Socks).
That is all.
Sincerely,
Laura

No comments: