Saturday, September 23, 2006

Forgive Me


I've had some really cool people staying over for the past week. Mostly Trotter who is also a knitter, but also these people.

Yes, I'm in there, too. I had a spa party, and these are just a few of the crazy people that decided to attend. Needless to say, little knitting has been done this past week and the twins deadline has been moved up to Oct. 3rd. Things to do before then...

1. Make the purple pieces of a raglan sweater into a sweater.

2. Knit the baby boy's sweater and put it together

3. Finish all the work I have to do for the awesome finishing class I'm taking at Yarn To Go.

4. Finish Allie's wedding afghan (After 2 months sitting alone for the months of August and most of September, it's sad and wants to go to it's new home.)

Wish me luck, I'm going to need it.

No comments: