Sunday, September 03, 2006

First Blog

I'm been wanting to start a knitting blog for some time now, but fate had not been on my side. I moved down to Mississippi last July and we moved into our house the last week in August. We were just setting stuff up when Katrina hit. Luckily, I live far enough north in Mississippi that there was very little damage, but it did mean that stuff like internet service was postponed. Then our developer had issues. Sooo... to make a long story short, I finally got broadband this week. I'm super excited to be starting this blog, plus I'm hoping it'll help me stay organized and sane. This way I'll be able to keep track of all the projects I finish and the lack of progress on all of my UFOs. Next blog I'll have pictures and everything, If I can figure it all out.

No comments: