Kathy tagged me to complete this meme. So here goes...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like to give gifts in cloth or homemade bags when possible. I hate wrapping but the hippie in me also hates the amount of waste created by paper and gift bags.
2. Real or artificial tree? - I like the smell of real pine, but I'll be honest. I visit houses with trees in them, I'm not real big into them myself. I'm def. not a theme tree person.
3. When do you put up your tree? - See above
4. When do you take the tree down? This is getting repetitive.
5. Do you like eggnog? No. I'd rather have hot coco or hot apple cider (with or without the rum) any day.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? -Every Christmas I got something that was my favorite. Santa is awesome at my house. This year I'e gotten a kick ass pirate watch from my friend Nikki along with HeMan and SheRa Christmas Special on DVD. Rockstar.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? - No (I don't decorate)
8. Worst Christmas gift you've ever received? - My students have given me some pretty bad ones. But it's the thought that counts and any present is better then none.
9. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? - Email and some mailed
10. Favorite Christmas movie? - Muppet Family Christmas (unfortunately, one of my evil ex roommates stole it and you can't get it anymore).
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever. If I see something that makes me think of someone than I get it for them.
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies made by mom.
13. Clear or colored lights on the tree? - I like the clear or just blue
14. Favorite Christmas song? -Silent Night