Swartz'sBaby Shower Present. I'm really late on this one and am hoping to finish off the last baby sock at put a button on the bib tonight.
- Mayfield's Baby Shower Present: Again, on the late side (at least her baby hasn't been born yet). Purple baby pants to finish and a matching hat. I might also give her some baby socks, it all depends on time.
- MC's Socks. I'm throwing her a Wedding Shower the day after Memorial Day and would like to have these done by then. I'm thinking some STR in the Monkey pattern, but I may change my mind. I know I can do that pattern quickly, though.
Chism'sBaby Shower Gift. The day after MC's shower. What the heck have I gotten myself into? But she's my mentee and I can't let her down. I'll prob. make a fruit hat out of some of the Cashvero that Kathy sells and some socks out of some leftovers I have.
- Emily's Buckeye Socks. I want to get these done by her Wedding shower on the first Saturday of May. I have the whole car ride to PGH to work on them. Plus they're in Glacier by Cider Moon, so it should be a quick knit.
- Cable Headbands for a class I am going to teach someday (I might work on those this Thursday at Knit Night).
- Socks for my Hogwarts Pal. They have to go out at the end of June.
- Sockapalooza Socks. These I won't have to worry about until July. I'm thinking about something out of some LL denim.
- The tank top kit that is the prize of this contest (If I win) I think it helps to think positive!
If you do decide to enter the contest, please tell Ali that you linked from here. Thanks!