Here are the socks I made my Grandma for Mother's Day. They are Chewy Spaghetti in the Fresh Colorway. Working up in my basic sock pattern on size 4 needles.
Here are the top 10 things I love about my Grandma:
1. She is a strong, powerful ,woman who raised 5 children on her own.
2. She encourages her children and grandchildren to go beyond the status Que and live up to all their potential.
3. She doesn't judge when you make a mistake but helps you to do better the next time around.
4. She doesn't stand for excuses or nonsense, but realizes that kids will get into mischief.
5. She volunteers her time to teach senior citizens about auto safety.
6. She is a great cook that makes sure that Becky and I have food that we can eat, too.
7. She's a knitter who took the time to buy me STR in colorways that she knew I would like.
8. She is a role model of how to age with grace and dignity.
9. She knows more about gardening than I will ever know.
10. She will freak out in a severe thunderstorm and make everyone go to the basement, just to be on the safe side.
Happy Mother's Day Grandma! I love you!