Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So Cute!


Here's my teddy bear modeling the finished baby blanket. This pattern is in the November 2007 Magknits (www.magknits.com) and is called hooded baby blanket. I did everything as per the directions except I didn't bind off the main blanket and then pick up those stitches. I just knit them in the new color. I think it cam out pretty well.
Today at 3 p.m., we leave for PGH. I'm not going to take the computer. This is the last time I'll see Matt and Emily until summer, and I'm going to make the most of every moment (plus I have a ton of Xmas knitting to do). Leslie, I'm taking some Yarn Pirate sock yarn to make the Bellatrix mitts (I think I'll have enough to make two pairs).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turned out really nice. I know you will have a good visit with family.

Leslie said...

So, does that mean I get a pair? You did say there was enough for two pairs... :D