Friday, January 25, 2008

We've Been to Jackson

The test knit is done and sent off to its new home! I feel as if I have time to breathe before the Loopy Swap deadline (Febuary 16th is the final mailing date) so I think that I might start on one of the Fleece Artist kits I got in Jackson. You didn't know that I had been to Jackson? Well, Eloise and I drove down there last Saturday and played with some of the knitters from the Mississippi Knitters group on Ravelry.

We met up at a very cool new shop. Some of this might have come home with me.

I also got to meet Chanda, my co-mod. She is very cool. Here's a pic of us taking pics of each other.

We had a great time! It was so much fun to meet all these people that you feel as if are already your friends. It was great and I can't wait to go back.

No comments: